Enjoy these "pancakes" while getting better energy from better nutrient balance. The turmeric helps promote a healthy inflammatory response which makes these a great post-workout or take for a travel day better nutrition pit stop. Get the Better Anti-Inflammatory Menu now for more recipes like this!
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 TumericBoost Restore serving size
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/8 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- coconut oil to cook
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor or mash the banana and add to whisked eggs plus other ingredients.
- Warm a non-stick or cast iron pan to medium and melt the coconut oil to coat the pan and prevent sticking. Pour a silver dollar sized amount into pan. Cook about 30 seconds on each side or until the bottoms look light brown.
- Topping suggestions: fresh mango, toasted pecans, shredded unsweetened coconut flakes, coconut butter, maple syrup.
Courtesy of Gaia Herbs