Simple Sweet Potato Hash
- 1 sweet potato washed, peeled, diced
- 1 beet washed, peeled, diced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degreesFahrenheit
- In a large bowl, add diced sweet potato, diced beet, chopped onion, 2 tablespoon of olive oil, and spices (thyme, onion powder, garlic powder) and toss.
- Place on parchment-lined skillet or baking sheet and sprinkle over salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add sweet potato hash over bed of arugula.
- Fry egg over easy and add on top of the sweet potato hash.
- Add sliced avocado for garnish (or add any other garnish of choice) and enjoy!