Sesame-Ginger Fish and Greens
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh minced ginger or 3 teaspoons ginger puree
- 1/3 cup black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 oz bag mixed greens (kale, chard, mustard greens)
- 4 5 oz fillets wild cod fresh or frozen
- In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, vinegar, rice syrup, soy sauce, ginger, and sesame seeds.
- In a sauté pan, place the canola oil or broth over low heat. Add the greens and fish and cook, covered, for about 4 minutes.
- Turn the fish over, stir in the sauce, and continue to cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until the fish is white inside and no longer translucent. Remove from heat.