- Work as an extension of your practice – no need to outsource nutrition services & lose revenue / control over patient outcomes.
- Developed by leading personalized nutrition experts
- Include coaching sessions & messaging to drive better outcomes
- We implement your recommendations
- Wholesale from us; you set your retail price (or include as part of a package)
- Perfect adjunct to lab testing & supplement recommendations
- Every other week group live sessions with Ashley Koff RD & The BNP Clinical Team™
- Final report details progress, results & better next steps.
The BNP Toolkit™
- Attract & retain patients with personalized nutrition tools
- Show patients how their current nutrition does not meet their needs
- Show them their better choices
- White-label with your logo
- Done-for-you patient education & marketing content
- Use tools to reassess which drives ongoing client retention
- Easily generate discovery calls & referrals using the tools.
- Tools complement labs & supplement recommendations truly personalized assessment & recommendations
- Available in popular practice management systems
Meet Ashley Koff, RD
“Ashley is an instrumental player in the field of nutrition. I trust she will no doubt transform the industry; she sets the bar for what it means to be an influential and responsible leader in health and wellness.”
-Dr. Andrew Weil, Physician, Speaker, Author
An award-winning nutrition expert, Ashley helps lead the national conversation on better nutrition as a speaker, author, media and industry expert. Selected among CNN’s Top 100 health makers, recognized in the Top 10 Social Health Makers in Nutrition (Sharecare.com) and among the top “50 Natural Influencers” in health and nutrition to follow on Twitter (NewHope360 and Shape.com), Koff was also selected for the first list of Top 10 Registered Dietitians in the US by Today’s Dietitian Magazine.
Beyond running a thriving integrative nutrition practice working with top entertainment and national leaders, Koff’s a highly sought after strategic nutrition consultant for companies like Procter & Gamble, Califia Farms, Nature’s Path, Westin, SmartyPants and was appointed the California state representative for the Let’s Move campaign. She’s currently an advisor for Victress Capital, the Partnership for a Healthier America and Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition’s Entrepreneurship Program and a partner at BeyondBrands.
At every stage, when Ashley’s business needed solutions, she sought expert counsel, resources and created tools that helped her scale growth, profitably.
Today, Ashley makes these resources and her expertise that’s made her one of the most successful nutrition business owners in the country available to you!