Bone-building Prebiotic Protein-rich pancakes you want and need!
When you enjoy Bone-Building Prebiotic Protein-Rich pancakes your body runs better. Building stronger bones depends on healthy digestion.
Bone-building prebiotic protein-rich pancakes
When you give your body a better blend of minerals, protein, fats and fibers, it can build strong bones. This recipe provides prebiotic fiber, plant and quality animal proteins, healthy fats, calcium and magnesium. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- 1 scoop Daily Uplifter prebiotic powder
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 eggs pasture, organic
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or other oil for high heat
- 1 tbsp dairy-free butter we used cashew
- 2 pinch sea salt
- place coconut oil in saute pan or griddle on low
- combine all ingredients EXCEPT dairy-free butter
- Note: if too dry, use unsweetened dairy-free milk but the mixture should be cookie dough consistency, not wet
- turn saute pan heat up to medium high
- using spoons, place large gum ball size of batter into pan or griddle
- as soon as the bottom of the pancake looks firm (edges will change color) use spatula to flip
- gently press each pancake down
- flip again and cook to desired color; these will be dense and should brown nicely.
- remove from heat and place on serving plates
- top with dairy-free butter, berries, nuts, seeds etc. These are not sweet. Drizzle maple syrup or honey for sweetness.