Better Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding
"I don’t typically dip into the world of vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, no bake, (you get the point) recipes. But when I do, you know there will be chocolate involved! This Chocolate Avocado Pudding is out of control, full of extra rich and deep chocolate flavor." Michele Sidorenkov RDN of ChampagneAndPaperPlanes.com ... We can only add that this is certainly a better way to get in magnesium, Mother Nature's tool to turn off stress. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- 5 teaspoons unsweetened 100% cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 teaspoon soy sauce preferably low sodium
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend on low for one minute or until well combined. Serve as is or chilled and enjoy! Yes, this recipe is that easy.
Notes: If you are not using low-sodium soy sauce, skip the pinch of salt. If you need this recipe to be gluten free, you will need to use a gluten free soy sauce, like this one (Amazon affiliate link). You can substitute the virgin coconut oil with regular coconut oil (also known as refined coconut oil). Just know that the virgin coconut oil provides flavor to the recipe and swapping it out might make the avocado flavor more pronounced, changing the overall recipe flavor. This recipe can be made ahead and refrigerated. In the refrigerator, the Chocolate Avocado Pudding will harden up a little because coconut oil solidifies in cooler temperatures.