Vegan Sesame Hemp Parmesan
Want to upgrade the taste and nutrition of a soup, salad, popcorn... and so much more? This plant parm from The Blender Girl delivers! Get the Better Plant-Based Protein Nutrition Guide now!
- 1/2 cup white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons shelled hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- Throw the ingredients into a food processor fitted with the s blade, and process for 20 to 30 seconds until the texture resembles Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to a sealed container in the fridge or cool pantry.
Photo Credit: Trent Lanz