Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latté
Start your day better at home with this pumpkin spice latte which provides several teaspoons less sugar than a coffee shop version and actually includes pumpkin for taste and better nutrition. This is a great option to have during the holiday season to please your family and friends at breakfast, and to help everyone remember to enjoy better treats during the holidays and all year long. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- Freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp organic canned pumpkin
- 2 cups milk use a non-dairy milk of your choice or 2% milk for a creamier, richer texture
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice or ¾ tsp cinnamon, ¼ tsp nutmeg & ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 – 2 tbsp coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Sprinkle of Pumpkin Flax Granola
- Combine the pumpkin, milk and spices in a pot over the stove. Stirring together until heated through and well combined.
- Add the vanilla and sweetener (coconut sugar or maple syrup) and then transfer mixture to a blender. (Or use an immersion blender or whisk in the mixture) in order to froth it up.
- Serve 2 parts coffee, 1 part pumpkin mix (or 50/50) – whatever your preferred ratio – in warm mugs.
- Optional: Top with coconut cream, a sprinkle of nutmeg and a little Pumpkin Flax Granola for crunch.
Courtesy of Natures Path