Mushrooms are amazing for immune health. Get in one of the hero mushrooms shiitake with this delicious recipe rom our friends at Better Nutrition Magazine. Recipe excerpted with permission from Healing Mushrooms by Tero Isokauppila. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- 4 cups bunch arugula
- 8 oz shiitake mushrooms stemmed and very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½–1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1½ oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- Divide arugula between two plates, and top with mushroom slices. Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil over mushrooms, and season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Finish with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese over all.