Pumpkin Power Egg Muffins
What a sweet, delicious way to get in the wonder twin powers of pumpkin and eggs - carbs, vitamins, antioxidants and protein, as well as some spice benefits too. Get the Better Protein Nutrition Guide now! Nutrient balance is so important to help you get and keep better energy, so these will help your body run better anytime of day.
- 3 organic pasture eggs
- 2 1/2 cups organic liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 3 Tablespoons organic plain Greek yogurt can sub plain almond yogurt too
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon reserve for sprinkle
- 10-15 drops liquid stevia optional for sweeter treat
- 2 Tablespoons organic coconut oil or spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease muffin tin (12 large muffins) with coconut oil or spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk whole eggs, pumpkin, yogurt, vanilla, stevia, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add in egg whites, whisk until smooth.
- Divide mixture equally between muffins in tin.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon evenly across the tops of the filled muffins.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Muffins will be very puffy initially, will drop as much as 1/2 their size upon cooling.
- Enjoy! Can be refrigerated and consumed cold (from refrigerator) for 3-4 days.
- Don’t recommend reheating them.