Chocolate Rose Collagen Smoothie
Want skin that looks and feels like rose petals? Your skin needs nutrients to form collagen (it doesn't need you to take collagen) throughout life but especially after 30 when we lose about 1% annually. It's deliciously easy to take care of your skin with this smoothie recipe created by Tess Masters and featured our episode on collage @TheBlendaholic Grab our guide to better collagen nutrition to learn more.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Glow Chocolate Rose
- 1 medium frozen sliced banana
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure rose water
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 40 seconds until smooth and creamy.