Better Vegan (Autumn Sage) Mac N’ Cheese
What's better comfort food? This bowl. It delivers loads of immune support along with the healthy fats to deliver them where you body needs them. Want a little more plant protein, top with some hemp seeds. Get the Better Protein Nutrition Guide now!
- 1 box Annie’s Organic Vegan Shells & Creamy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons puréed organic pumpkin
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts prepared
- 1 bunch sage chopped and removed from stems
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 2 stems chard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sauté mushrooms and chard in olive oil.
- In a separate sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil and cook sage leaves until crispy.
- Prepare Organic Vegan Shells according to box instructions. Mix in 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée and set aside.
- Prepare individual portions of prepared Organic Vegan Shells and top with sauteed veggies, toasted walnuts and crispy fried sage.
Recipe courtesy of Imma Eat That & Annie's Homegrown