Zucchini “Ranch” Dip
I am betting the whole ranch that you and your family will love this better dip. Boosted with nutrients, this delicious blend of spices also helps to support a better immune system. Want more recipes that will support your immune system, promote a healthy inflammatory response, and lead your path to better health? Take a look at my Better Anti-Inflammatory Menu for a full week of easy-to-follow recipes!
- 2 medium zucchini diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup plain unsweetened greek yogurt for vegan version use coconut milk yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley or 1 Tbsp. dried
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill or 1 Tbsp. dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil + 2 Tbsp for cooking
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 scoop MegaFood Kids Daily B-Centered Nutritional Powder
- Heat the 2 Tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat. Saute’ onions until they turn clear. Add zucchini and garlic and continue to saute’ until softened, another 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini to the blender and let cool 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy with sliced veggies or pita chips!
Courtesy of Christina Anthis, MegaBloggers, MegaFood.