Sarah's Plant Protein-Rich Power Balls
Looking for some plant protein power in your day? These are a deliciously easy way to power your day with plant protein. Thank you Sarah Tombo RDN, LD for this awesome recipe. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes optional
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, add rolled oats, coconut flakes, ground flaxseed, chocolate chips and chia seeds. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract to bowl. Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. The mixture will get more stiff and cold, making it easier to roll.
- Roll the balls into 1 inch size and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.