Quinoa Medley Bowl
Quinoa blends energizing carbs and plant protein in each bite! Better nutrition better be delicious, plant-based, and doable, so make your quinoa ahead of time for better bowls all week. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- 2 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 & ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 1 cup white beans rinsed and drained
- 1 head of kale thinly chopped
- 8 Tbsp. hemp seeds 2 Tbsp. per serving
- optional toppings: 1 Tbsp. lemon vinaigrette tahini sauce
Ingredients: Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 lemon fresh squeezed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- ½ Tbsp. honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper. Toss squash with 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, thinly sliced onion and season with salt & pepper.
- Cook until golden and slightly browned, ~35 – 45 minute.
- Toss kale with remaining ½ Tbsp coconut oil, and season with salt & pepper.
- When squash is just about done, before removing from the over, place the chopped kale on top of the roasting butternut squash for ~5 minutes, to steam it. Make sure not to roast the kale for to long otherwise it will turn into kale chips.
- Remove from oven and mix with the quinoa and white beans, top with hemp seeds and serve warm with vinaigrette.
Directions: Lemon Vinaigrette
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.