Evergreen Autumn Roasted Greens and Sweet Potato
These are crowd-pleasing greens and will help everyone make their way closer to getting in their daily rainbow for better health. Get the Better Plant-Based Nutrition Guide now!
- 2 sweet potatoes rough cut
- 2 cups organic kale
- 1 cup Organic Brussel Sprouts halved
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped & toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds alternative to goat cheese
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bring a small pot of water to boil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, two mustards, vinegar, and olive oil until well blended. Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On a cookie sheet, add the brussel sprouts and kale. Roast for 10-15 minutes or until they begin to char.
- Meanwhile, boil the sweet potato chunks for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
- To assemble the dish, place the roasted greens on the plate then dot with the sweet potato. Add the toasted pecans, dried cranberries, and goat cheese. Drizzle with the maple and spicy mustard vinaigrette.