Want to impress your family on Sunday morning? Try this delicious buckwheat pancake recipe for a change! It’s not only delicious, but also extremely nutritious! Buckwheat is a great source of magnesium, dietary fiber, manganese, niacin, and protein as it contains a well-balanced amino acid profile. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil plus more for dressing
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 and 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the two flours, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil, maple syrup and almond milk. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat with one tablespoon coconut oil. Pour the batter into the pan making 4 pancakes. Cook until small bubbles form on top, about 1-2 minutes, flip, and cook another 1-2 minutes on other side until lightly browned and cooked through. Repeat 2-3 times until all batter is used.
- Serving suggestion:
- Spread a thin layer of coconut oil on each pancake and drizzle with maple syrup.