The Better Radish Chips
Crispy deliciousness that will turn anyone into a radish fan. And that's a great thing because radishes pack in better nutrition. Radishes are goods source of vitamin C which helps with immune support and building healthy tissues, bones, and teeth. They also contain fiber, to help remove used materials and unwanted toxins from the body. Are you getting enough fiber in? Don't guess, use the Better Fiber Evaluation, to assess your current intake.
- 3 bunches radishes washed
- 1/4 cup cooking oil I like coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Optional: spices
- Preheat oven to 475F. Great cookie sheet with some of the oil. Slice radishes into similar thickness.
- Places these "chips" onto the cookie sheet, each one flat. Brush or spray oil over the top of the radish chips, sprinkle sea salt and spices.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes, flip and spread oil on the next side. Continue to let cook for about 15-20 minutes until desired crispiness.
- Be aware that the ones on the outside may brown first so you may want to move chips around on the cookie sheet, and or rotate cookie sheet.