The Better Pitaya Spice Smoothie
Move over PSL (pumpkin spice latte) and upgrade your glass or your bowl with hot pink deliciousness thanks to pitaya. Pitaya’s bright colors means it packs in antioxidants. This three-ingredient smoothie delivers better energy from better nutrient balance including protein and fiber. Are you getting in a rainbow of better nutrition more often? Try the Better Rainbow Evaluation today.
- 1 cup frozen steamed cauliflower rice
- 1 full bottle of REBBL Vanilla Spice Protein
- 1 packet of Pitaya Plus Smoothie Packs only ingredient: organic pitaya pulp with seeds!
- Depending on the consistency you want your smoothie, you may want to defrost your Pitaya Smoothie Pack for about 15 minutes prior to blending. For an icier blend, you can skip this step.
- Mix 1 bottle of Vanilla Spice Protein with the Pitaya Smoothie Pack and cauliflower rice. Note: you can sub this for frozen steamed cauliflower florets if you don’t have rice.
- Pulse for about 90 seconds using your blender of choice until the consistency is smooth.