The Better No-Bake Chocolate Cherry Protein Cheesecake
Satisfy those cheesecake cravings better - like getting in protein and adaptogens deliciously. The addition of adaptogens like ashwagandha and reishi help support your body’s detoxification, endurance and even cognitive function. Yeah, eat chocolate cheesecake and help your body run better - can I get a woot woot?! Want more ideas to get in some sweetness without added sugar, check out The Better Don’t Pour Added Sugar in You Menu for sweet inspiration.
For the crusts:
- 12 graham crackers
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons melted unrefined coconut oil
For the cheesecake fillings:
- 1 3/4 cups raw cashew pieces soaked for 2 hours, rinsed and drained
- 1 bottle 12 ounces REBBL Dark Chocolate Protein
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup melted unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- coconut whipped cream store-bought or homemade*
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- 18 fresh cherries
- To make the crusts, add the graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add in the melted coconut oil and pulse a few more times to combine.
- Line muffin tins with 18 cupcake liners. Add 1 heaping tablespoon of crust mixture to each. Use a small glass to tightly pack it down into an even, flat layer. Repeat for the other tins. Set aside while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Add all of the filling ingredients to a high-speed blender. Process for 1-3 minutes, or until the texture is very smooth. Pour the filling evenly over the crusts (there should be about ¼ inch of the cupcake liners showing at the top). Freeze until firm, approximately 2 hours.
- For best and creamiest texture: Allow the cheesecakes to soften slightly (about 10-15 minutes) before serving. Top each with coconut whipped cream, a sprinkle of cacao nibs, and a fresh cherry.