Crowd Pleasing Gluten-Free Pizza Bites
Pizza can be a deliciously easy way to help everyone enjoy better nutrition. These gluten-free pizza bites can pack nutrients the body needs to help it run better without those that can irritate, overwhelm or disrupt its better efforts. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- 1 tube Ancient Harvest (tm) Polenta cut into 1/2" slices
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup dairy-free or organic cheese
- Any tbsp toppings of choice minced basil, sauteed veggies, chopped olives
- preheat oven to broil
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper & lightly grease with olive oil
- place the polenta slices on the sheet and broil for 2 minutes
- remove from the oven and flip slices over, place back on sheet
- add sauce first then cheese, and any toppings
- broil for two minutes or longer until cheese melts
- remove from oven. Serve hot or let cool, place in a container and store in the refrigerator for a day or two.