Wild Berry Collagen Smoothie
What's better to eat for your skin? Your skin needs nutrients to form collagen (it doesn't need you to take collagen) throughout life, but especially after 30 when we lose about 1% annually. It's deliciously easy to take care of your skin with this smoothie recipe created by Tess Masters and featured our episode on collagen @TheBlendaholic. Grab our guide to better collagen nutrition to learn more.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla hemp milk
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Glow Wild Berry Hibiscus
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 40 seconds until smooth and creamy.