Snappy Ginger Cookies
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 2 tablespoons crystalized ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder ideally aluminum-free
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the flour, flax meal, ginger, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix in the ginger, syrup, molasses, and applesauce.
- Use two teaspoons to scoop out and place spoonfuls of batter onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.