White Bean Basil Dip
Just Dip It! Non-starchy vegetables that is! This delicious dip provides carb, protein and healthy fats. Yes, this dip has protein! Beans are legumes, which are a great source of plant-based protein. However, they do not contain all of the essential amino acids, so make sure to get your protein from a wide variety of sources. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 15 ounce can of cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- In the bowl of a food processor process the garlic until finely chopped.
- Add the cannellini beans, lemon juice and zest, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil and process until smooth.
- Fold in the chopped basil.