Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2-3 tablespoons ice water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly flour a 9-inch pie pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, rice flour, and salt. Fold in the oil, using your fingers to mix. Add the water, 1 tablespoon at a time, using as little as necessary to hold the dough together without it becoming sticky
- Press the dough into the prepared pie pan and flute the edges with your fingers or the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until it lightens up but doesn't turn brown, or bake for 5 minutes and then add pie filling and continue to bake following the pie recipe's filling