Pass on cookies for breakfast but still enjoy gingerbread! Ginger is a great ingredient for the cold, winter days. This root not only has anti-nausea effects, but it is also a warming food, just like cinnamon! Cinnamon is also great to help support healthy blood sugar levels. Liquid nutrition can be better nutrition if it doesn’t have too much added sugar. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp Nature’s Path Qi’a Superfood Original
- 2 tsp blackstrap molasses
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend for at least 1 minute until thick and smooth.
- For a smoothie to-go, pour into a mason jar.
- For a smoothie breakfast bowl, pour into a bowl and top with Nature’s Path Flax Plus Vanilla Almond Granola.
Courtesy of Natures Path