Cinnamon Cashew Date Bars
Because we know the need for delicious fast food is real, but we also know that a lot of bars don’t deliver better nutrition. While there are some better bars (see the Ashley Koff Approved shopping list), many overdo it on added sugar or use highly processed ingredients. Make these bars for a better option ready to grab. Are you a practitioner? Check out our all-in-one system to grow your business.
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- In the bowl of a food processor chop the cashews until finely ground.
- Add the dates, cinnamon and sea salt to the cashews and process until the mixture comes together into a mass.
- Mold the mixture into a square on parchment paper and cut into four strips.
- Sprinkle the tops with toasted coconut and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.