Baby-Led Weaning Muffins
Oh Baby! Yeah that’s what we said when we saw then tasted, then put this baby-led weaning recipe from our pal Whitney English RD of plantbasedjuniors.com ... Note to selves these iron-rich winners are great for prenatal nutrition too. Need more help with iron? Grab our iron menu.
- ⅔ cup One Degree Organics Quick Oats
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed
- 1 medium over-ripe banana
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla soy milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Process oats in a high powered blender or food processor until they reach a flour consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Distribute batter in a greased muffin tin and bake on 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.