#ICYMI you can Practice Better nutrition with Better Nutrition Program tools
Peanut butter and dark chocolate, coffee and oat milk, cauliflower tots and bbq sauce… What’s even better? This collaboration! Your Practice Better account and Better Nutrition Tools work better together to help you and your patients do better together:
It’s seamless when you use Better Nutrition Program tools with your clients through Practice Better. Here are several different ways:
- Connect your Dropbox featuring your Better Nutrition Program shop of tools to your Practice Better account
- Upload any Better Nutrition Program tool as an attachment to send to your client
- They download, fill out, reattach and send back
- Use email, messaging, tasks to communicate form to complete or review
- Create a client protocol
- You can add video and / or write notes and recommendations
- Attach the tool with instructions
- You can create a task that provides them a due date
- Upload any tools directly into your client’s folder
- Create a task to provide them a due date
- Create a Notes template
- You can attach your protocol or the form (BNP tool)
- Can mention in a task & provide due date
Say what? You don’t have a Shop of Better Nutrition tools? Handle that right now. Here’s what you get in your shop:
You know who else works seamlessly with Practice Better?
Fullscript. Qualifying practitioners can get a white label version of The Better Nutrition Program’s supplement store to complement our tools. Sign up here then brand your store and edit the supplements as you wish. You can also grab Ashley Koff RD protocols to share with patients for acid reflux, bloating and acne.
Here are 19 more ways you win using Better Nutrition Assessment Tools
Got questions more questions about how better nutrition tools work? Check out our answers to the most commonly asked questions.