#ICYMI you can use The Better Nutrition Program tools in your Practice Management service
Your practice management software like Healthie, Practice Better, Simple Practice and Jane help you run your business better.
And your Shop of Tools helps you get better client outcomes and better ROI.
So using them together is your business win-win!
It’s seamless to use any of The Better Nutrition Program tools with your practice management software. Here are several different ways:
- Upload your Shop of tools or any specific tool into your account
- See below for how to use the Practitioner evaluations virtually and add your branding!
- When you create a client recommendation, attach any tool for review or:
- They download, fill out, reattach and send back
- Use email, messaging, tasks to communicate form to complete or review
- Create a video and embed in your welcome message that explains your processes including how to use the tools.
- Clients do better in virtual practice when you SHOW vs tell them how to use your services
- Upload any tools directly into your client’s folder
- Create a task to provide them a due date
- Create a Notes template
- You can attach tools to notes you share with clients
- Can mention in a task & provide due date
Here’s how evaluations can be used virtually in practice management software:
When you have The Shop of Tools you get the Practitioner version of the evaluations.
In Healthie and Practice Better several evaluations (coming soon all Practitioner evaluations will be!) are already loaded for you to use.
Even better? You can further customize these tools with your brand and information. If you are a Shop of Tools owner, email us for your better next steps.
What’s the difference between the two versions of The Better Nutrition Evaluations?
Say what? You don’t have a Shop of Better Nutrition tools? Handle that right now. Here’s what you get in your shop:
You know who else works seamlessly with your practice management services?
Fullscript! Here’s how to use your tools within Fullscript to create better Total nutrition recommendations.
Don’t have a Fullscript account? Get a fully-stocked one from us FREE!
Qualifying practitioners can get a white label version of The Better Nutrition Program’s supplement store to complement our tools. Sign up here then brand your store and edit the supplements as you wish. You can also grab Ashley Koff RD protocols to share with patients for acid reflux, bloating and acne.
Here are 19 more ways you win using Better Nutrition Assessment Tools
Got questions more questions about how better nutrition tools work? Check out our answers to the most commonly asked questions.